Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where we are

I fell of the internet for a while. I mean, it's good to have a little break now and then. I've been nesting like a maniac in our new home. I can't believe that we're home owners, or as a friend said, "Home Moaners." Two days in we had to fork over $500 to the 24-hour plumber after I flushed the toilet and the basement started to flood, so she pretty much nailed it!  Check out our sweet cherry blossom tree, though.

RIGHT?! The inside of our house is coming together nicely. We have Wild Child's "big boy" room finished, though he's still sleeping in the nursery. His sleeping habits are so erratic I don't think putting him in a bed is a wise decision. We're still waiting on the newest arrival and hope he arrives soon. I hope to be back soon with photos of the house and some projects we've already completed. Here's to being back in the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment